The main culprits that damage fabrics are friction / abrasion, heat, harsh chemicals & UV rays.
*Prior to 1st wash, carefully read the instructions. We cannot accept return/exchange of items damaged due to improper wash.
Why cold wash & low-heat drying/line-drying?
- Prevents shrinking, color fading/bleeding.
- Helps linens last longer.
- Reduces wrinkles (less need to iron).
- Reduces energy costs.
- Heat sets stains, making them harder to remove.
Why skip bleach, brighteners, softeners, conditioners, fragrances?
- Deteriorates fibers & linen quality.
- Fades naturally dyed linens.
- Triggers health issues like asthma, allergies, hormone disruption—esp. sensitive skin & babies.
- Chemical fragrances provide no cleaning power, only the illusion of cleanliness.
Use natural / gentle detergents instead (better for linens & your health)
- Human Nature
- Nature to Nurture
- Tiny Buds
- Wonderhome Naturals
- Common household brands are also good—choose gentle / fragrance-free / naturally scented variants